Thursday, September 27, 2007

More SIV: Ivan Performs

Under the openly hostile oppression of the Golden Trout management we managed to have a pretty good time eating, drinking and singing the night away. Here's a clip from Ivan who performed so well I was reluctant to even pick up the guitar at the risk of being compared.


Click to watch the video.


This is what it's like to be at a Torrey SIV clinic: wet wings, cool people.

When I showed these videos to my wife she said, "Californian's are so sterile." It's immediately obvious how much heart and soul this Montenegrin has. We are sterile here in CA. We keep our personal distance. But, we love extreme sports, and thankfully that connects us with a lot of guys like Yvonne.


Radical maneuvers, wet wings, cool people.

1 comment:

Ivan Martinetti said...

Dear Kris, I have been trying to get hold of you to thank you for posting video of me singing and for the comments by you and your sweet wife. Also I must clear up one thing, my name is not Yvonne ... it is Ivan ... ha ha ha ... I hope this you receive this message.